- This event has passed.
2017 NCAPA Biennial Education Conference
June 17 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The George Washington University
College of Professional Studies
Alexandria Graduate Education Center
413 John Carlyle Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
(Closest Metro Stop: King Street)
At minimum 4-5 CLE credits in a day of 12 informative, relevant, and helpful sessions covering such topics:
- Time Management and Organization;
- Trade Secrets;
- Business Etiquette;
- Subsidiary Management and the Corporate Structure;
- Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL);
- Legal Tech: Powerpoint, Excel, and/or PDF;
- The Ethics of Email and Social Media;
- Legal Writing;
- Plaintiff’s Class Action; and
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence and the Law
WHO WILL BE THERE:
Selected speakers include Deborah Bouchoux, Esq.; Tara K. Eberhart; Thomas E. Spahn, Esq.; Amy Bowser-Rollins; Jim Pope and several NCAPA Board of Directors ready to share their knowledge.
***The specific CLE course format (i.e. the times offered for each class) will be available soon.
***UPON REGISTRATION you will receive an email within 24-48 hours to indicate your choices of CLE courses offered.***